Comparing Invoice Finance options in Nottinghamshire

silver pen resting on an invoice blurred slightly

What is Invoice Finance?

At its core, invoice finance is a financial service that allows businesses to access a significant portion of the funds from invoices almost immediately after they are issued, rather than waiting for the standard payment terms to elapse. This service can be a lifeline for your business that experience cash flow problems due to late payments from customers.

man looking at computer screen blurred

Are you waiting for Customers to Pay?

When a business issues an invoice to a customer for goods or services provided, standard payment terms apply, which could range from 30 to 90 days or sometimes even longer. This delay in payment can strain the business's cash flow, affecting its ability to operate efficiently.

The Solution.

With Invoice Finance, your businesses can enter into an agreement with an invoice finance company. Under this agreement, the company advances up to 80% of the invoice value to your business the very next day after the invoice is issued. The remaining 20% (minus any fees or charges) is paid to the business once the customer settles the invoice in full.

How we can help you.

blue checkmark decorative image

Independent Advice

Regardless of whoever a company talks to about finance options, be it a bank or funder, they will only try to encourage the client to buy their own product. We are affiliated to no-one therefore we have no hidden agenda to find the solution to your needs. It is our intention to provide options for you to make the final decisions – saving you time and effort in seeing countless representatives from different financial institutions.

blue checkmark decorative image

Honest Appraisal

Using our in depth knowledge and experience as accountants, we can assess your current status and future requirements and offer an honest appraisal of the situation. Invoice Finance in the right situation is a superb method of financing your business – but it can also be the cause of company failure if it’s not right for that business. Our software indicates whether or not invoice finance is right for your business. Let us help.

FREE Invoice Finance advice.

man in shirt and tie with large smile whilst holding a phone

Our service costs you nothing. We receive an introducer's fee if an invoice finance deal is concluded – paid by the provider – not you.

So you have nothing to lose and all to gain – because if for any reason – you do not enter into an agreement with an Invoice Finance Company our time, efforts and energies are at our expense.

If you're business is looking to:

Then we're only a phone call away!

Based in Nottinghamshire.

Despite our base in Nottinghamshire, our expertise in Invoice Finance has enabled us to assist companies across the entire UK. We understand that every business has unique needs, and we're here to discuss and assess the best service options tailored to your requirements. 

Whether through email or phone calls, our dedicated team is ready to provide you with the guidance and support needed to navigate the complexities of Invoice Finance, ensuring your business thrives no matter where you're located in the UK.